This SOP will address the Freedom Forever Door Hanger and Site Audit Packets ordering process.
- If you are a BM or OM you can order more Door Hangers and Site Audit packets for your teams
- Site Audit Packets will include (1) Freedom Forever refrigerator magnet, (1) Freedom Forever Brochure, and (1) Hiring Brochure
BM or OM need to replenish when needed.
- Site Audit Packets will be handed to the customer. If the customer is not home, place it on the doorknob
- Singular Door Hangers can be used at every other step in the process to communicate the next steps, etc.
- Make sure to use the BRANCH FREE code
How to order:
If you need to order more crew gear to, please follow these instructions:
- Click this link to visit the e-store: marketplace.freedomforever.com. Proceed to the top right-hand corner and select “LOG IN”
- Sign in with your freedom forever email address and password. If this is your first time accessing the store, click “create account” using your “@freedomforever.com” email
- Once you are logged in, you will see your Account Details page. Here, you can set your default shipping address which should always be your branch address
- Add any items needed to your cart, and check out with the appropriate name.
- Purchase using the coupon code given to your branch location by the E-Store Coordinator, this will zero out your costs for crew inventory. Do not use any company-issued credit cards to purchase from the store
- You will receive 2 emails. 1) When the package has shipped 2) When the package has been delivered
- The package will be delivered to the branch addressed
Each Branch Location will now be keeping a small stockpile of Site Audit Packets. Please review the following steps and instructions:
- An Inventory Spreadsheet will be shared between you and the E-Store Coordinator which will include a tab for each branch location
- All crew gear is listed here with a column, “Quantity in Stock”, for you to keep track of the amount you have on hand. This will need to be updated weekly by Thursday afternoon
- You will be in charge of ordering and managing this inventory at your branch location
- All orders placed will need to be approved by the Branch Manager of that location
- You will need to identify and have the inventory secured in a locked and monitored area of your branch. Whether this is a locked closet, locked cabinet, etc.
All Branch Managers and Office Managers will have access to their own branches’ personal free code. This code will be issued to you via the E-Store Coordinator. This code is only to be used for items that are needed to replenish your branches' inventory, print needs, and seasonal apparel for your crews, such as the winter jackets. All other promotional merch will be available by request for incentive purposes or purchase by the employee.