Our Marketplace is home to many interesting blog topics, helpful documents, announcements, but most importantly, it’s home to our SWAG.
We want to ensure that if you want to place an order from our Marketplace, that you know how to. Here are some common questions we receive on our order process and how to solve them.
How do I create an account on the Marketplace?
- You will need an account to order off of our Marketplace. Once you’re on our Marketplace, you can proceed to the top right-hand corner and select `LOG IN’.
- If this is your first time accessing the store, click “create account” using your @freedomforever.com email. You will receive an email to create a password. Once you create this password, you’re all set! You can access the available items through the “shop” dropdown at the top of the page.
- If you’ve already logged in before, you can just log in like normal with your Freedom Forever email and password.
How do I buy an item on the Marketplace?
- Once you are logged in, you will see your Account Details page. Here, you can set your default shipping address which should always be your branch address.
- Add any items needed to your cart. Then, you can check out with the appropriate name and address.
- The package will be delivered to the branch addressed.
What’s the trade-in process for Field Crew Members shirts?
If you need new shirts or shirts replaced, please let your branch manager know. It will be up to your branch manager to make sure that all gear worn is up to par and determine whether or not they meet an acceptable appearance. Some Staining is acceptable, but heavy staining or larger tears that look unprofessional must not be allowed out in the field. Crew members will only receive new shirts by trade-in. In order to trade in shirts, they must not be altered in any way. If the shirts have been cut or purposely damaged in any way, the replenishment cost of shirts must be paid for by the employee.
I have more questions. Who do I reach out to?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.