Have you built a positive relationship with a happy customer? Reach out to them for a review! Not sure how? Check out these tips below!
- Google encourages businesses to ask for reviews.
- Yelp does not allow solicited reviews.
- Try saying: “If you’re happy with our service, leave us a review on Google. You can also check us out on Yelp!”
- Yelp will move reviews to an unseen, “not recommended” section when employee’s full names are used in a review. Be aware of this when talking to customers about reviews.
- If a customer makes any comments about leaving a review for you, it’s ok to let them know how to reference you, for example, “you can simply refer to me as ‘Jack’ if you feel inclined to mention me by name.” A better alternative would be to ask for a crew review. “I’d appreciate it if you would mention my crew instead. We call ourselves the ‘Solar Warriors.’”
Providing the Freedom Forever 5-star customer experience is the simplest way to ensure our customers have a positive experience and will want to share their experience with others.